Record at home or on the go with the CAD Audio CX2 USB Audio Interface. The Connect II features 2 XLR combo inputs which can accommodate either a microphone or instrument-level audio signal, making it a perfect solution for the singer/songwriter; or a vocalist with an accompanying instrumentalist. The CX2 offers 48V phantom power and is fully USB powered, no external power source required. You’ll get high-quality professional recordings with 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution, and the rugged all-metal body is built to withstand the toughest conditions.
• Value-packed 2-channel USB audio interface for home or mobile recording
• Record at professional-level 24-bit/96kHz resolution
• Includes +48V phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones
• USB bus powered
• Two preamps with combo inputs for recording either microphone or instrument-level audio
• Compatible with nearly any recording software on Windows® or Macintosh® operating systems