Audio-Technica’s AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica’s shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7") ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
||Line + gradient
|Open Circuit Sensitivity
||–30 dB (31.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|Maximum Input Sound Level
||127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.