These reeds are cut for the intermediate to advanced player, designed for a clear balanced sound.
The most widely played reeds in the professional world, with a superiority proven over many years, these reeds suit all styles of music.
The principal acoustic qualities are:
- Excellent response in all registers, even allowing a pianissimo attack of the highest notes.
- Flexibility allowing the legato or staccato execution of large intervals.
- A richness of tone which gives body and brilliance to the sound.
- Thickness at the tip: .09mm (0.0035 inch)
- Thickness at the heel: 2.8mm