CAD Audio GXL3000BP Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone Black Pearl
Born of precious metal and pure electricity. Tune two golden membranes intimately across polished bass and inject electrons with oscillatory high tension. Drive emotion across copper and iron by field-effect detection. Wrap it in Faraday's cage to conceive the GXL3000. Live all three polar patterns as you align space and tone. Features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Elastic shock mount and protective pouch are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Carry bag and shockmount included
- Generating Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -33dBV @ 1Pa
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB @ 1%
- Finish: Electroless Nickel
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power, <= 3.5 mA
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2with respect to pin 3.
- Weight: 19.4 oz. (602 g)
The Acousti-shield 32 was developed as an accessory for the home recording professional. When effectively utilized, it can substantially reduce unwanted reflections, echo flutter and unwanted environmental acoustic interference. A trouble-free design results in an easy to use, highly flexible device, while not sacrificing stand mounted stability. The Acousti-shield 32 is constructed from high quality stainless steel and high density micro cell acoustic foam. The Acousti-shield 32 is supplied with mounting hardware to adapt to most microphones for easy, flexible placement. The Acousti-shield 32 is an essential tool for enhanced performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician.