JBL AWC82 8" Passive All-Weather Compact 2-Way Coaxial Loudspeaker in Light Grey
The JBL AWC82 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music-fill in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 120° x 120° broadband pattern control
- 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 50mm (2 in) voice coil.
- 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver with uniquepatented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech, with extended frequency response for music.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- 250 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- High-power passive crossover network.
- Overload protection
- 80 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response.
- 200 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) or direct 8 Ohm low-impedance.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz –20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 100 Hz– 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 120° x 120°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.1 (1 k –16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.4 dB (1 k– 16 kHz)
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC):
- 250 W 2hrs.
- 200 W 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 94 dB(Ave. 100 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Maximum SPL:
- Direct 8 Ohm: 118 dB (peaks of 124 dB)
- 200 W Tap: 117 dB
- Crossover Network: 1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 200W, 100W, 50W, 25W
- 100V: 200W, 100W, 50W
- Low Frequency Driver: Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 50 mm (2 in) voice coil.
- High Frequency Driver: 25 mm (1 in)diaphragm and voice coil diameter, high temperature polymer diaphragm, patented design, fluid-cooling.
- HF Driver Protection: Minimum audibility SonicGuard™ HF overload protection
- Enclosure: ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
- Attachment: Two M10 (fine-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel
- Grille: Corrosion-resistantzinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
- Input Connection: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6, #8 or #10) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wireor spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round-jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
- Environmental: IP56 per IEC529,with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
- 11.8 x 11.8 x 12.0 (300 x 300 x305mm), cabinet
- 13.0 in (331 mm) including gland nut
- 14.2 in (359 mm) including bracket extending to back
- Net Weight: 21.5 lb (9.8 kg),25.5 lb (11.6 kg) with U-bracket
- Shipping Weight: 31.0 lb (14.1kg)
- Included Accessories: U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (light grey or black), zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated, steel.