Vox Valvetronix VT40+ 40W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
The perfect combination of innovation and tradition, the VOX Valvetronix + Series combines sophisticated modeling technology with vintage know-how to provide an array of authentic guitar tones that are worthy of the name VOX. Based on the acclaimed VOX Valve Reactor circuit, which utilizes a genuine 12AX7 vacuum tube in the power stage, these advanced digital amplifiers retain the familiar warmth of a genuine tube amp. True tube tone is pumped through a custom designed 10” VOX speaker, while the intuitive control set makes customizing the VT40+ to your liking simple.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Tube-driven VOX Valve Reactor circuit uses a 12AX7 vacuum tube for true tube tone
- Optimum 40W output with maximum 60W output from unique Power Level control
- 10" VOX Original speaker
- 99 expertly voiced presets
- 33 Song presets spot-on recreations of the sounds used on classic tracks
- 33 Basic Amp Model presets: Valvetronix amp modeling at its robust finest
- 33 Effected Amp Model presets created with variety of effects including chorus, flanger and tremolo
- 25 In-demand, top-quality effects, including 11 pedal-type effects, 11 modulation/delay effects with Tap Tempo control, and 3 reverb styles
- 8 User Programs for saving your favorite custom settings
- Accurate amp models encompass the entire VOX lineage from the traditional AC30 to the modern Night Train, plus an impressive list of other hard-to-come-by classics and rare high-gain boutique models.
- Gain, Volume, and Master Volume controls
- 3-band EQ
- Unique Power Level control can limit the power amp output wattage, creating distinctive power amp distortion at any listening level
- Built-in automatic guitar tuner
- Newly revoiced VOX original speaker ensures ample power
- Headphone output simulates the acoustic and spatial character of a full speaker cabinet
- Timeless VOX styling
- 16-1/2"W x 8-3/4"H x 16"D
- 24 lb.