CAD Audio GXL3000BP Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone with Black Pearl Chrome
Borne of precious metal and pure electricity. Tune two golden membranes intimately across polished bass and inject electrons with oscillatory high tension. Drive emotion across copper and iron by field-effect detection. Wrap it in Faraday's cage to conceive the GXL3000. Live all three polar patterns as you align space and tone. Features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Elastic shock mount and protective pouch are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
- Generating Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -33dBV @ 1Pa
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB @ 1%
- Finish: Electroless Nickel
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power, <= 3.5 mA
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2with respect to pin 3.
- Weight: 19.4 oz. (602 grams)