The Acousti-shield AS16 is constructed from a high quality 16 gauge perforated metal shield mated to 30mm high density micro cell acoustic foam, resulting in a dry recording environment. The Acousti-shield AS16 reduces reflections, echo and attenuates unwanted environmental acoustic interference. Innovative design allows for pencil condensers as well as dynamic instrument mics to be used in both recording and live environments. Microphone not included. The Acousti-shield AS16 was developed as an effective accessory f or the home recording and live sound professional. When effectively utilized, it can substantially reduce unwanted reflections, echo flutter and unwanted environmental acoustic interference. The Acousti-shield AS16 is constructed from high quality perforated metal shield and high density micro cell acoustic foam. The Acousti-shield AS16 is supplied with mounting hardware that allows for flexible use of most popular instrument microphones. The Acousti-shield AS16 is an essential tool for enhanced performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician.
- Constructed of 16-gauge perforated stainless steel
- High-density 30 mm micro-cell acoustic foam
- Reduces room reflections and echo, and attenuates unwanted environmental acoustic interference.
- Flexible positioning accommodates a variety of microphone designs and allows for creative control and a tailored acoustic result
- Portable design allows for simplified placement for fixed or remote recording and micing