Fusion Series - All purpose dynamic instrument mic.
The Fusion Series microphones represent affordable excellence.
The f5 is an ideal choice for snare, toms, percussion and acoustic instruments in live and studio applications. A hypercardioid pick-up pattern helps to minimize feedback and isolate the instrument from ambient sound.
The f5's low impedance and balanced output allow interference-free performance.
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control
- Low-mass diaphragm for clear, natural, accurate sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ
- Handles high SPL (≥137dB) without distortion
- Applications for stage and studio:
- Guitar and bass cabinets
- Electric instruments
- Acoustic instruments
- Vocals and speech
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-15kHz
- Impedence: 580 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.2mv/Pa@1k
- Off-axis rejection: > 20dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥ 137dB
- Power requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin gold-plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Cast zinc alloy
- Finish: Black coat
- Weight 10oz. (283g)
- Length 5.7" (145mm)